The Provoke® EDC takes the powerful Kinematic™ technology from the original Provoke® karambit and applies it to a “standard” folding knife that’s flexible in more ways than one. For anyone who lusted after Kinematic™ opening but didn’t need a karambit, now you can get the same innovative tech in a knife designed for everyday carry. The Provoke® EDC features a new plain-edge blade made from D2 steel for excellent edge retention and a lightweight aluminum handle that allows it to ride comfortably in a pocket.
- Kinematic deploys the blade with push of the thumb
- D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Flush mounted clip for secure carry
- Blade Length: 2.56"
- Closed Length: 4.66"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.27"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Blue Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Kinematic
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Designer: Joe Caswell
- Made in Taiwan