Real professionals, real tools, real jobs. Gerber's Center-Drive Multi-Tool is a game-changing addition designed for real life, heavy-duty work. The thoughtful one-thumb opening design allows for quick deployment of the three full size tools you depend on most: the pliers, the blades and the screwdriver. The Center-Drive is revolutionary, introducing an extra-long 3.2 inch magnetic bit driver that opens to align with the center axis of the tool – giving you all the torque and rotation of a traditional screwdriver. The full size blades conveniently replace your everyday pocket knife, and the full size spring-loaded pliers feature an X-Channel Rail System to eliminate rattle and open smoothly. Streamlined to offer the right tools for optimal functionality, the Center-Drive will replace your tool belt in no time.
- One-Thumb Opening System
- Spring-Loaded Needlenose Pliers with X-Channel Rail System
- Rotatable Carbide Wire Cutters and Strippers
- Full-Size 3.25" Fine Edge Blade
- Magnetic 3.2" Center-Axis Bit Driver
- Pry Bar with Nail Puller and Bottle Opener
- Serrated Blade
- Awl, File
- Magnetic Flathead and Phillips Bits
- Lanyard Hole
- Fabric Sheath Included
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Open Length: 6.6"
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Sheath: Black Berry-Compliant
- Made in the USA