This Smith & Wesson baton is easily carried and rapidly deployed into action with a quick flick of the wrist. The baton affords superb balance and control, and offers a rounded impact point that will apply significant pressure to an attacker without inflicting any cuts. This model measures 26" when deployed. It is constructed from heavy-duty black seamless alloy steel and features a textured rubber handle for a superior grip. This item includes a window punch on the bottom of the handle and a 360-degree sheath.
- Tensile Strength: 6639 lbf (3011 kgf)
- Bending Strength: 4056 lbf (1840 kgf)
- Hardness: HRC 46-47
- Overall: 26.0"
- Steel: 4130 Seamless Alloy Steel Tubing
- Steel Hardness: 46-47 HRC
- Handle Material: Textured Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Sheath: 360-Degree Nylon
- Made in China
Smith & Wesson Knives